Friday 9 August 2013

Day 230: The full moon and #theBruce

The full moon, #theBruce,
and me
Day 230 (24 Jul) Wednesday. No rest, no recovery. It's jump straight back in. This morning's 6.12am pic just has to be one of the sunrise out the back of course, just for its colour and light. 

Dawn, at 6.12am
Photographers often talk about the 'special' light here in the Australian sky. It's noticeable this morning. 

Day three of week one and one is still adjusting to the new timetable. Classes four days a week with late-ish finishes on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Today, as the first full day back on campus there is much catching up to do and preparations to make. 

Tomorrow's lecture today,
at 6.12pm
In two of my courses, it is just lectures this week, tutes start next week. At 6.12pm, therefore, I'm back in the office reviewing the first lecture for tomorrow's class. By the time I leave, it's just me, the full moon and the car park lights as I hit #theBruce, as it has come to be known. 

Coffee at Caboolture and home to turn around and do it all again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.