Sunday 2 March 2014

Day 264: Bargains? No, bargaining...

Day 264 (27 Aug) Tuesday. 

It's an early start because again we are meeting over the bargaining for the enterprise agreement. This is work in addition to my regular schedule and it can feel like playing chess v.e.r.y.s.l.o.w.l.y...We are hoping it will be done soon, but at the same time, we seek to get the best possible conditions for staff. So the early start sees the colour appearing in the sky, it is getting lighter now and I do like the affect of the branches against the lightening sky. 


Sunrising, at 6.12am
Welcoming committee
At work, on campus, the alpha kanga is out and about checking his territory. It is moments like these I wish I had my main camera on me. I have met a gent who has taken over 5000 photos of the wildlife on our campus. It would be an easy thing to do. 

The extra meetings today mean a little extra time staying back in the office, reviewing notes from today; adding final touches to classes for tomorrow. Looking on the schedule for the next issue arising...


The desk, at 6.12pm

Meanwhile, there are friends to look after too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.